Thursday, 20 September 2012

The best is yet to come



Do not worry if God takes away something that is precious to you. Sure, you might think it is unfair, and that it is impossible to find something better because that thing you had was already the best for you.

I know. I've been there. I have lamented to Him during the darkest of nights with one single cry: "Why, God, why?!"

But, let me assure you, you will find yourself happily wrong. That there can be something better, something more suitable to your present state. You didn't know that, did you? But God knew. God has known all along. Because He created your heart and He saw it first, with a vision unlike any other.

The question is: will you be brave enough to reach out to that special gift God has for you?

2 comments:

  1. oh mb Ana... I really like your statements. God always knows what we feel, do, see, and we think. He always closes to us but sometimes we forget Him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) for not saying I'm "galau". Hahaha!

      Delete

Any thoughts...?